Tuesday, November 29, 2011


“Zero to Hero” from the Hercules soundtrack. This is my favorite song from my favorite movie, ever. I watch this movie when I’m sad, happy, bored, basically whatever emotional state I’m in, and I can recite almost all of the lines from the movie from start to finish.

“Piano Man” by Billy Joel. This is my study song and one of two songs that I can actually concentrate on my homework when it is playing.

“I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz. This is my other study song. I love it because it is calming, and I basically tune out the words and focus on the background music when I’m studying.

“Party on 5th Ave.” by Mac Miller. This is a recent favorite of mine that I listen to while I’m getting ready to go out on the weekends. Essentially, it reminds me of Madison.

“Butterfly Kisses” by Bob Carlisle. My dad and I would always sing this song together during long car rides. When I was eight, we decided this would be the song we danced to at my wedding.

“Knock Knock” by Mac Miller. My two brothers and I would always turn this song on while we were in the car together. We even made up an incredibly cheesy but hilarious dance to it.

“Look at Me Now” by Chris Brown. My goal in life is to memorize this song, especially the fast parts.

“Wavin’ Flag” by K’Naan. This song was the first warm up song for my high school soccer team and summer soccer team.

“Chicks Dig It” by Chris Cagle. This song has no sentimental value to me other than that it’s my favorite song.

"Circle of Life" from The Lion King soundtrack. I love disney movies and would watch this with my cousins (and by myself) a lot. It is also my ringtone and I love the weird looks I get from strangers when they hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment